Knock Down Rebuild in Melbourne with Latitude 37
Need a New Home but Love Your Neighbourhood? A Custom Designed Knockdown Rebuild (KDR) Project is the Perfect Solution.
Whether you’re buying an existing property that needs renovating, or living in a home that has passed its use-by date, a knock down rebuild (KDR) project with Latitude 37 will help you build your brand new luxury dream home – exactly the way you want it and on your own land.
A Truly Bespoke, Collaborative Home Design Process Means No Compromises.
With Latitude 37 there is no need to compromise on your dream. You’ll discover that our approach to KDR home design is truly bespoke – meaning that we’ll work in total collaboration with you to design and build your contemporary designed, energy-efficient and livable luxury home.
Our in-house design team will create a truly unique, custom home design solution according to your own specifications to suit your site, lifestyle and budget.
We also specialise in Dual Occupancy and Duplex KDR projects to maximise investment return and ensure premium rental income.
The Benefits of a Knockdown Rebuild Project:
Renovations can be costly and risky with unknown hidden faults and unwelcome ‘surprises’. Selling up and moving house is a big change in lifestyle, upsetting for the whole family, not to mention changing schools and work commutes. When you weigh up the pros and cons, the many benefits of knocking down and rebuilding are clear:
- Stay in your current street and suburb that you know and love
- Keep your children at their current schools
- Stay close to the local amenities you value
- Less financial risk than a renovation or extension
- Avoid agent fees, stamp duties and other costs associated with moving house
- A renovation may require upgrades to other aspects of the home such as re-stumping or electrical wiring – this is all taken care of by the builder with a KDR, everything is brand new
- Increase property value for when you’re ready to sell
- A more energy efficient home results in lower utility bills
- Capitalise on your equity by building a Dual Occupancy or Duplex
The Latitude 37 Knockdown Rebuild Team will guide you every step of the way.
At Latitude 37 you get an end-to-end, turnkey service to ensure a smooth and stress-free building experience. We will take care of everything involved in the design and construction of your new home, including:
Custom designing a home appropriate to the site conditions, including:
- Frontage & depth
- Driveway location
- Orientation and natural light
- Setbacks and easements
- Trees and vegetation
- Street access
- Neighbouring houses & existing character
- Utilities supply
Latitude 37 provides the necessary expertise to guide you through regulatory requirements, such as:
- Building permit
- Town Planning approvals
- Property overlays
- Heritage overlays
- Vegetation protection overlays
- Flood zones
- Bushfire Protection provisions
- Cancellation/Abolishment of Services
You can be assured that at Latitude 37 we take every detail into consideration to ensure we deliver the perfect custom home solution for your site, lifestyle and budget.